Tuesday 18 August 2009

Bridezilla..


Bridezilla..

What a day! Started with a power meeting with my agent at the Ivy Club. Headed off for a spot of lunch off Carnaby Street with the hubby. Dragged him into Van Den Berg fine jewellery on Newburgh Street and spotted the most gorgeous ring. I tried it on and it fitted like a glove. The shop assistant remarked "Wow! A Cinderella moment" and the hubby said "Do you like it?" to which I replied "I do" - how ironic! The hubby told the assistant to keep it behind the counter as we were going to go for a coffee. We grabbed two lattes from Pret on Carnaby Street then took a seat on a bench on Fouberts Place, sipping our lattes in the sunshine. The hubby told me to guard the coffees as he needed to pop somewhere. Five minutes later he strolled back with a gorgeous bag in hand. He opened the bag, produced a stunning jewellery box and opened it to reveal an even-more-stunning ring. He slipped it on my ring finger and asked me to marry him. Naturally I agreed - how romantic!

www.vandenberg.co.uk

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!
    From all at Van Den Berg
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge congratulations on your engagement! I feel a meeting with my boyfriend coming on.....
    Paul Emery

    ReplyDelete