Wednesday 26 May 2010

Jean Genie

Jean Genie...

Gearing up for the launch party of My-wardrobe.com's new pop-up denim bar at 38 Carnaby Street. With an installation designed by Mark Lawson-Bell, the creative genius behind the interiors at Sketch, this is set to be THE fashion happening of the week. In association with Nudie Jeans, Tanqueray No.10, Mixmag Fashion and Carnaby London. There will be collections from 8 denim brands; JBrand, Current/Elliot, 7 For All Mankind, Nudie, Paige and Nobody. New Designers for AW10 include the new Vivienne Westwood / Lee Jeans collaboration. Sip your Tanqueray No.10 my-martini in style, whilst browsing the SS10 menswear denim collections and benefitting from style tips from my-wardrobe experts and guest stylists including thechicgeek. Did I mention that Ian B from IBSTYLE will be filming the event with Leo Baker from the uber-cool Sync Films? Guests be warned, I will be prowling the bar like a panther, interviewing guests and my-wardrobe teamsters about all things denim. What to wear?????

www.my-wardrobe.com

No comments:

Post a Comment