Thursday 26 November 2009

Due South


Due South..

Last Friday my two page Christmas style feature was published in The South London Press. It was accompanied by a mini profile piece on me. The publication's circulation is 20,000 so naturally I'm thrilled. They've asked me to do another style feature for Spring 2010 and wanted to know if I was interested in doing a regular column for them - result! I'm also thrilled to be working on the next issue of Blackhair Magazine. I'll be working on a style feature for them but the nature of the feature is top secret - you'll have to buy it to see what it's all about! They would like to collaborate with me on future issues of the publication, so watch this space! I'll keep you all posted via my blog and my Facebook and Twitter updates, so you'll always be the first to hear my news. The link to my Christmas style feature in the South London Press is below. I've also copied a link to Blackhair Magazine so you can get a subscription and see what all the fuss is about!


http://www.blackhairmagazine.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment