The Braidy Bunch..
Another beauty bulletin to get your hair in a twist with excitement. Ballet-inspired braids were all the rage at the NYFW Honor Autumn/Winter 14/15 show, with James Pecis for Beauty.com creating the look using PHYTO and T3 Tools.
We've got the lowdown on how to re-create next season's sleek, neat, tied-up hair and beautiful braids for an on trend classic plait with a modern twist:
1. Blow dry hair straight using PHYTODEFRISANT Straightening Balm.
2. Apply PHYTO Professional Intense Volume Mousse throughout hair to create texture.
3. Part hair in the centre to create two ponytails and secure.
4. Apply PHYTO 9 Nourishing Day Cream on each ponytail, through to the ends of the hair.
5. Secure pieces of ribbon (try the haberdashery section at John Lewis or V V Rouleaux) around each ponytail and braid the hair with four strands - two strands of hair, two strands of ribbon - to create a sailor rope braid.
6. Take the two braids and twist them together, tying them with the ribbon to create a bow.
Finish with PHYTO Professional Workable Holding Spray.
PHYTODEFRISANT Straightening Balm - £14.50
PHYTO Professional Intense Volume Mousse - £12.50
PHYTO 9 Nourishing Day Cream - £14.50
PHYTO Professional Workable Holding Spray - £15